3. Intelligent Package Intelligent Motor Control Center
SAIVER® Intelligent Package Air Handler equips with various operative and control devices to optimize unit running conditions. Motor control panel (MCP module) and direct digital controller (DDC module) can be integrated into our SAIVER® intelligent air handler. All-in-one modular control center results a fast and simple installation as well as a flexible and reliable operations. A unit mounted feature means space and cost saving.
* Inverter completed with EMC Filters to comply with EN regulations
* Auto-bypass starting in case of inverter failure
* Marshalling box for other services interfacing/connection,
e.g. Fire Services/BMS/M&E.
* DDC controller for local/ remote controlling/monitoring
* Chilled water valve completed with electronic control actuator
* Water/ Air differential pressure sensor
* Water/ Air temperature sensor
* Micro switch adjacent to access door
* Damper actuator at supply section
* Probe type smoke detector at return air section
* Carbon dioxide sensor at return air section
* Filter differential pressure sensor
Super Quiet Operation
Through continuous Research and Development, SAIVER® is capable to design and manufacture Acoustic AHU with much lower noise level. For VAV application, with the combination of plug fan and SAIVER® Acoustic Panel, we are able to meet NC40 at 9.0m3/s and 1000Pa without supply silencer.
4. IAQ Package
Heat Recovery Unit
To improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), one of the best solutions is to increase the fresh air quantity. However, fresh air is always expensive in either winter or summer condition. A rotary heat recovery unit allows energy exchange between supply and exhaust air streams. This highly efficient heat exchanger can reduce the annual energy consumption in AHU by as much as 90%. (Latent and Sensible Heat Recovery).
Alternatively, Heat Plate is also one of the best heat recovery device which totally eliminates the potential problem of cross contamination.
Ionizer ultimately destroys airborne and living micro organisms by electrolysis process. The generator produces both positive and negative ions as they would occur under natural condition and the microbial control is performed by electrolysis (corona discharge) inside the Bi-polar unit. Single cell organisms are shocked/killed by the polar difference as negatively charged organisms collide with a positively charged particle.
Click here to download